Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween

I think I will have spooked out everyone this year including my DH.  I cannot seem to leave this computer, or my IPAD, or reviewing kids blogs, or trying new recipes, diets, exercises.  Fall has rapidly changed the look of the mountains around us. The sand tones are wet, dark and at times seem almost purple. I have been carving pumpkins with the face of our Schnauzer Fritz.  Somehow I must get around to fall closet cleaning, contributions and trying to get friends, family, neighbors, just everyone, to get out and vote.

Ed(DH) and I are also trying to improve our bridge game.  He is soooo patient.  My biggest fan and always willing to help.  He even helped to carve the pumpkin.  He walks the dog in the rain. Runs to the store when my recipe lacks an ingredient, and in general is a wonderful guy.  Most days I count my blessings and they are many.

No comments:

Post a Comment